Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The pinhole adventure

Out of chance I ran into my friend Mark today while I was on my way to take pictures for a class project. As it happened he was doing the same thing, except he was doing it for fun and, he had a home made pinhole camera. Mark made had made it himself from a quaker oats can, black spray paint, black duct tape and an aluminum can. Oh yeah and a pin. If your interested here is some instructions and galleries. It took the better part of the day but he took 10 pictures of various locations. Big Hudge is going to develop them tonight in his bathroom darkroom so expect to see the results after I scan them in tomorrow. Im excited. Aside from that it has been a normal day, school, pinhole camera, food, coffee, blah, blah, blah. Oh yeah, I also brought my bike in to get it fixed so my friends would start hanging out with me again.

Oh yeah, Carmelo's spawn should have been surgically removed from his wife a couple of hours ago, its twin time everyone! Congratulations Woptazza your a daddy! I think I will be buying them this in celebration of his journey into the unknown with strange new creatures. Oh yes, we have a new president, here to a new era and to new life! What a great day.

No comments: