Saturday, January 24, 2009

Keeping up with the resolution

I was about to get ready for work when I realized that I had not made a post in a couple of days. Mark said he would be very angry with me if I did not stick to my resolution. I really have nothing to post about so I will give you guys some links to sites that I find interesting.

First is ConceptArt.org which is full of art by freelance artists. This stuff is pretty much amazing and really inspiring. Second up is another art site, but this time for a specific artist that calls himself eBoy. His art work is very detailed in the same vein as Geoffry Darrow but with a 10 year old boys sensibility. Ok, I have to go to work and listen to Preston (sorry about the spelling errors) complain about ass-hole customers and watch Henry try to tackle Hudge if he sees him. Bahgwap.