Thursday, January 22, 2009

300

No, not the movie but close to what I currently weigh. Time to get back down to my fighting weight. Im back on the plan that helped me lose 50 pounds 3 years ago; diet and exercise. Don't ask me to go out to eat with you because I will spit salad on you. I think I will give the 100 pushup plan a try and start the couch to 5k plan again. Im also going to try to start going to Aikido more than the once a month that has been the norm for almost 2 years now. I have no idea why I stopped training, I never felt better in my life physically, mentally or spiritually. The diet part will be much easier than the exercise part, plus it will save me money. You do not want to know how much money I squander on eating out.

I got my bike back in working order today so lets go ride. It cost an arm-and-a-leg but it looks and rides much better than before, and no its not a "fixie". Not that I have anything against those types, Im actually friends with tons of trendy fucks young hip people. No but really, anything that can get people out of their cars onto a bicycle is fine by me.

For those that care, the pinhole camera pictures did not come out, Mark thinks the hole is to small. don't say it, just don't. So he will make the hole bigger, (again, keep it to yourself) and try again.

Starting next week I am going to begin to post images from my portfolio of work, for two reasons.

1. Apparently a lot of have no idea that I am an *ugh* artist and that I have been drawing almost my entire life.
2. Feedback. Tell me what you think.

This experiment is hopefully going to motivate me to do more work, regardless of the negative/positive feed back. In theory after I run out of pieces that I want people to see, I will do more because all 10 of you that read this will want to see more..........

now for a topic related video:

aikido kid versus fat kid


PWND!

No comments: