Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pre-Game

Its almost here, one the biggest nerd moments in my life. The release of street fighter IV. Gamestop called me up today to let me know one of my arcade sticks was in so went I down there to pick it up. It is really nice but an even better one is coming out with the game. The controller is nice and heavy, the parts are really responsive, over all a very well designed product. Now I have to wait five more days to use it. Thats not true, I am playing old street fighter as I type this.



It came with a nifty character card that has movelists and play mechanic descriptions, like the ones you would see on an actual arcade machine. I wish it was cordless but its not. Getting use to the arcade stick after so long on the pad is harder than I thought. The last time I was in an arcade was back in october in new york. I have a lot of work cut out for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't get the TE edition? I picked myself up a hrap ex.

face said...

actually I have two TE sticks on pre order!

Unknown said...

Snap, I'm coming to your place... or at least playing you online.

furochewarrior said...

mann i cant wait till you have this. im hope one of us wins the arcade machine

party bus orlanod said...

hay great it is very nice blog to visit keep it up and keep updating this site