Monday, February 9, 2009

Stop Dickin' Around

Ok, it seems that every site that I visit today has a video of the awesome new invention, the joydick. Apparently you hook said device up to your dong and control the game through masturbation. I know what most of you are thinking, "yes! I can do two useless things at once now and have more free time during the day!". The harsh reality of this product is that most people I know would pull their dick right off with the way they play video games, me on the other hand am ever so graceful and precise that it would probably come second nature to me. Thats what she said.

NSFW

2 comments:

The Panic Room said...

Yeah. Preston bought that shit like a month ago before it was even released.

Yoshe said...

hehe... released... hehe.

Wii version + Boom Blox = bloody dicks hitting TV screens.