Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BAP

BAP. Greetings everyone! Today is a beautiful day! Street Fighter IV comes out today, hopefully. In 3 weeks I will have a vacation from school and Orlando! I imagine that I feel like this guy does.



Everything else is ok, I have midterms all week which suck, but I belong to a really cool semi-secret organization called the bone society thats kind of cool. Are we ever going to get organized? Secret pass-words? A secret handshake that we don't do in public? A set of standards to become a member would be nice, a creed or a motto would also be a good idea. Oh I just realized the kind of people the society consists of, we only get ambitious when we get drunk. Which is fine since it was created under the influence of alcohol. IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO POST HERE? EVER?.....*exhales*.

Back to the vacation thing, I will be in NYC for a week with the Connie Monster and would appreciate any suggestions for places to visit/eat. As soon as we get off the plane we will probably bee-line for the noodle bar and then proceed to drink and eat until we pass out on the MET. Preston recommends the ninja place so we might try that. I think I might make reservations at the best steak house in NYC. Has anyone eaten there before? Is it worth the price? Anyways, to quote defame "no one reads your blog anyways" so I really don't know why Im asking for feed back, since Rymar stated writing his vagina monologues no one else posts or reads this crappy blog.

3 comments:

The Panic Room said...

i read this blog.

Unknown said...

Picked up my copy for the 360. Wearing my sweet Ryu headband. Gamestop at Altamonte had them.

asa said...

i'm going to try to track down a ps3 version of this tomorrow.

my lack of posting equates to my lack of having anything interesting to say/talk about.

my life is being sick. my life is work. and well, that pretty much sucks all of if out of me right now.