Monday, February 2, 2009

Drawings of Old

     First off, I need everyone who reads this to sign up for the Street Fighter IV contest. The winner gets a street fighter 4 arcade machine. You don't have to buy anything, just sign up and give me the machine if you win. DO IT. Their also holding a nation wide tournament held at local game stops (you better win jimmy), which yours truly will be entering, fuck yea. The winner of that also gets a street fighter 4 machine. Ok, time for more drawings.






This sketch was most likely done in 2001-2002. This was one of my first experiments with ink washing. I came to like the technique and have been experimenting with it ever since. I have no idea who the model is but the hand most likely belogs to me.



Hands. I have drawn my hands thousands of times. I like drawing hands, and I was thinking that I might do a series of painted hand gestures. This sketch could be as old as 2000, I don't know. If you can't tell it was done with charcoal, apparently under a very bright light. Until next, when there might be some nudity.

No comments: