Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nudity



What you have all been waiting for, pure ass. NSFW! Guess its a little late for that! I did this in the last drawing class I took which was bout 4 years ago. Yep, thats a nude female, the perks of being a serious "artist". Hope you like it, its charcoal on heavy stock, took maybe three to four hours. I gave it to my mom for christmas a couple of years back, and when I went to visit her she had it hung vertically, which looked stupid.



This is Mr. Dick Nose. He's a mask I sculpted out of clay and plaster then painted and added a cute little hat. He is a Tengu mask. If you have been to my house you have probably already seen this, and he is my avatar on the blog. I really like this and wanted to show something other than a drawing. This took about 4 hours and was a lot of fun to work on. Oh and ladies, he is totally single.

No comments: