Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Photo Royale Pics

Last night showed up and pretty much ruled, rocked, exploded awesome juice, and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Can't wait for next year. I still think the most amazing thing about Photo Royale is getting all of the teams to not only show up, but to show up on time. It blows my mind. There was so much drinking last night, pretty sure I am still drunk. In the meantime... here is a photo set I put up on the bone society flickr page. PHOTO ROYALE III PICTURES

Love you guys, thanks for playing - Ryan

P.S. For the love of GOD will someone please fix this blog so it does not crop pictures. Who the F is running this thing?

DSC_0801

DSC_0764

DSC_0755

4 comments:

Jacobuddha said...

hahaha awesome! thanx for all the hard work you put in to make monday night something worth remembering....BONE!

asa said...

ask "admin face" to either fix this or grant one of the other computer knowing admin privledges.

!!!

face said...

fix what "stupid-posts-asa" ? burn.

!!!

The Panic Room said...

that was pretty funny.