Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I fucked that balloon right in the blow hole

So...

I guess the first question would be how in the F did I stumble across this fucking insane bitch and her website? Well let's just say sometimes you find weird shit when you're planning a birthday party for a 4yr old boy and you want some super cool balloon action going on. Anyway, here is Tara Bush... and apparently she has a real sexy connection with balloons. I guess this entry to the bone blog has to be chopped up to the I can't believe these people exist category. Of course she is originally from Jersey and moved here to Florida. How long do you think she waits to tell the dudes she dates about her balloon site? A week? Two? or does she just open with it?

Enjoy...

Introducing Tara Bush a 23 yr old idiot that sells fetish videos. She had too many to count on her site, well over a 100 it seems, here are some clips to some of her "sexy" balloon videos you can order for like 8 bucks a pop. Get it? I said POP! shoot me.






It really starts to get insane when you try and watch a minute of her video on You Tube which she disabled the embed code to but here is a LINK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so can she be invited to the 2nd edition of POP OFF?

ADAM S said...

The bad innuendo just writes itself with this one, no?

Tara said...

Ya know, there's no reason to be so judgemental.

So people have fetishes. It is innocent and harmless. No nudity involved and actually it's a bit fun playing in a bunch of balloons.

I'm certainly no idiot. I actually do quite well at fetish work and I keep my clothes on doing it.

You may not like it. Your puritanical views might find it a bit unorthodox than the missionary style you stick to.

But for those who think outside the box a bit, if they are turned on by feet or hair or nails or girls sitting on balloons, unbend just a bit and realize people can be different.