Friday, August 29, 2008

Tour: DAY THREE

Things are running smoothly so far. Everyone's getting along and we all have our bikes with us, however, we haven't had the chance to use them at all as of yet. bummer. Not having an I.D. really sucks. I am truly a fucking idiot for not getting my shit together and getting an I.D. It's really starting to bum me out, seeing as I am limiting myself to what I can do with everyone and where i can go. We are in Asheville, NC right now. Home of the Biltmore Estate and the Black Mountain...and a bunch of fucking hippies "locked" in a dread contest. Really beautiful place that I would never want to stay in. I did just eat one of the best burgers i have ever had...a patty filled with bacon and cheese and topped with a yellow tomato and spring greens. all for free. the New French Bar is awesome in that respect, very tiny though. Well, i will try to keep everyone as up to date as possible based on wireless availability. Oh, last night we ate weed cookies and went out of our minds..first time I think I've come to freaking out in a long time..probably since high school. That shit was unreal. I was SO happy when I woke up today sober and went into the Register kitchen for steak and eggs. So far no money spent on cigarettes or booze. A definite plus. More to come..

1 comment:

The Panic Room said...

I love how almost losing your mind was a sidenote.