Monday, June 23, 2008

Dear Nerds (something new for you)

So as if watching Adam and Eric crush Rubik's records week after week wasn't satisfying enough, I noticed for those of us not willing to dedicate ourselves to the hours of twisting and turning of wrists for anything other then shameful acts alone... that we tend to scan the net for related Rubik's cube paraphernalia to show support. Well... I am no different, and found this new item that might make things a little harder. Especially since I don't think either Eric or Adam know where Central America is. Someone besides me buy this for them to play with.

Oh and does anyone else totally want to plan a HUGE Rubik's showdown one month from now between the two of these guys. Pick your side. Draw a line in the sand. Put money down on one of these horses and just start the taunting. Could be fun. I have my money on Foster his hands don't sweat as much. I say we make this happen. How bout July 22nd at the Matador upstairs. I have $20 on Foster, who is holding the money? Preston? I'll make the poster.

Anyway...




6 comments:

hudge said...

You're picking Foster? Poor choice my friend, have fun losing $20.

The Panic Room said...

so you admit... you have NO idea where Central America is?

hudge said...

forgot to leave a witty retort to that part.....damn

asa said...

i'd put my monies on hudge. just sayin'.

The Panic Room said...

sounds like we have a bet. just sayin :)

I will get to work on the poster.

face said...

gambling is immoral.