Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pictures from the wedding

So I took out all the family shots and the 100 pictures of the ceremony and put up the only pictures that I know you all want to see... YOURSELVES! The wedding was such a great time and it meant everything that you all showed up and made it awesome. Thanks again to everybody. 

Pictures are here.

Also I bought a new flickr account to host these, and decided the $24 bucks is a fine investment as long as you guys use it to put up pics from other events, or shows, or from the bar. Weird we didn't have any pics from Tyson's HUGE birthday Bar BQ and his 100 friends that showed up just to wish him a Happy B-day. Next big party will be next week. Details soon.

(Just e-mail me or call and I will give you the password and sign in so you guys can use it.)

Also Big huge thanks to Chloe who shot the wedding. She did such a great job and worked her ass off. Here is a link to her site. Treat yourself!